Personal data collected on this website are processed for the purposes of:
– Replying to information requests, comments and complaints that you send to Vertyko. This processing operation is based on your consent;
Types of Data collected for the contact form :
Firstname and lastname
Unless otherwise indicated, all fields in the forms available on this website need to be filled to enable Vertyko to carry out the aforementioned processing operation.
Processing operations are the responsibility of Vertyko.
Data collected are for the use of Vertyko and any service providers that need to be involved in the aforementioned processing operation.
Data collected is kept for the following periods of time:
– Data collected to respond to information requests, comments and complaints that you send to Grévin et Compagnie: the length of time necessary to handle these requests, comments and complaints;
Vertyko takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and notably to protect them against illegal or accidental destruction, loss or accidental alteration or unauthorised disclosure or access. For this purpose, Vertyko has put in place technical measures and organisational measures (such as an ID and password system, means of physical protection etc.).
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, and to restrict or deny processing operations. Vertyko will comply with your request subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of data processing before the withdrawal of consent.
You can be sent a written version of the information above.
You can assert these rights by contacting Vertyko:
– Using the contact form on the Contact page on this website; or
– By post to the following address: Vertyko, 6 rue du Général Wurmser 67550 VENDENHEIM, FRANCE; or
– By email to the following address: email@example.com, any request not relating of the processing of your personnal data will not processed.
To ensure confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, Vertyko reserves the right to request proof of identity before replying to your request, in accordance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the French Data Protection Act, of Article 92 of the decree of 20 October 2005, amended by the decree of 1 August 2018, and the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free movement of personal data. You may also be requested to produce a photocopy of the identity document including your date and place of birth and your signature.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the CNIL (French Data Privacy Commission) if you consider that your rights are not being upheld. You can write to the CNIL at the following address: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel. : + 33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22– Fax :+33 (0)1 53 73 22 00 Website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACERS
What are tracers ?
Tracers are data used by a server to send information to an Internet user’s browser, and are used by this browser to send information back to the original server. This information could be a session ID or a language preference, etc. The tracers enable data to be collected about the most visited pages on a website, for example, or make a website easier to consult saving the Internet user’s preferred language, etc.
Cookies are a type of tracer that are placed on a user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when he/she visits a website.
These cookies include so-called “session cookies”, which disappear when the user closes the browser or leaves the website, “permanent” cookies, which remain on the user’s device until their expiry date (a maximum of 13 months after they are placed) or until the user deletes them.
What kinds of tracers are used when you consult this website?
Different types of tracers are used when you consult this website:
– Functional cookies, which require your consent to be placed and read, enable a conversation window to be displayed on the website;
– Audience tracking cookies, which do not require your consent to be placed and read, help us to understand your interactions with the website (most visited pages, apps used, etc.) They enable us to produce statistics, or test different displays with a view to improving the appeal and ergonomics of the website.
How do you accept, refuse or delete tracers?
The use of some tracers is subject to your consent. When you first visit this website, you are asked if you accept the use of this type of tracers. For this purpose, a banner is displayed on your first visit to the website. This banner allows you to configure tracer use.
Whatever your choice, you can delete the tracers from your device via your browser at any time.
Most browsers have default settings to agree to the use of all tracers. You can change the settings and select the tracers that you agree to, or you can refuse the use of tracers. These settings have to be configured on each of your devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Please note: if your browser is configured to refuse all or part of these tracers, certain functions, pages or areas on this website may not be accessible or may not be available in the best browsing conditions.
The way that tracers are configured and deleted are different on every browser. This is explained in your browser’s help menu. These are the ways that tracers are configured on the most common browsers:
– Internet Explorer: Cookie management on Internet Explorer;
– Safari: Cookie management on Safari;
– Chrome: Cookie management on Chrome;
– Firefox: Cookie management on Firefox.
If you do not wish to manage tracers by changing your browser settings, you can find below the various ways you can refuse tracers based on their purpose:
– For audience tracking: We use Google Analytics audience tracking technology. Here is a link to a page that gives you more information about this technology and provides a mechanism to reject audience trackers: – Google Analytics
– For social media: On this website you will find buttons to share content on social media. To find out more about how these social media sites use tracers and how you can configure your account, please click on the following links: Facebook, LinkedIn.
Finally, there are many programmes that can be added to your browser to block and manage all tracer types.